Company & Management
ECOsmart is a highly innovative engineering and business consulting firm for sustainable energy systems, resource conservation and efficiency. As a spin-off of the non-university R&D facility "4ward Energy Research GmbH", the core competence of ECOsmart is that newly developed solutions are brought directly from research into the market and implemented profitably (bridging the gap between knowledge and business).
ECOsmart links application-oriented technical fields of activity with economic changes (interlinking of two job profiles), whereby the (customer) requirements and framework conditions are at the center of the company's orientation.
As a R&D-experienced company, ECOsmart identifies the need for development that is still open and uses tried-and-tested methods to create user-friendly and market-compliant solutions / products.
The involved ECOsmart employees have many years of experience and comprehensive expertise in the field of energy technology and economics, as well as in resource conservation and Efficiency.
Alois Kraussler (born in 1982)
- Doctoral studies in Graz University of Technology in the field of process engineering (ongoing)
- Master programme "Sustainable Energy Systems" at University of Applied Sciences Pinkafeld (2008 - 2010)
- Diploma programme "Urban Technologies" at University of Applied Sciences JOANNEUM (2002 - 2006)
- Board member of the Local Action Group (LEADER) "Strength offering villages Joglland" (since 2016)
- Evaluator for HORIZON 2020 (since 2016)
- Part-time teaching at the University of Applied Sciences JOANNEUM (since 2014)
- Managing Director of ECOsmart GmbH (since 2013)
- CEO & Key Researcher of 4ward Energy Research GmbH (since 2010)
- Research assistant and lecturer at the degree programme "Energy, Transport and Environmental Management" (formerly Urban Technologies) of the University of Applied Sciences JOANNEUM (2006 - 2014)